Filmcast Without a Cause breaks down the best films of the year! 2011 that is. Confused? Stay tuned. In the News: The Hobbit HFR screenings get highest average of viewing options, Star Trek Into Darkness viral easter egg discovered, Wachowskis casting next project, and Guardians of the Galaxy close to signing it's Starlord. No feature this week, but plenty of take home from our extended special segment.
As always your thoughts are welcome. Make a quick list and tweet them to us at @FilmcastWOAC. OR! Try the brand new FWOAC PHONE, leave a voicemail of your thoughts on either Life of Pi or your favorite cinematic animal, and of course your most anticipated film of the winter season. Can't wait to hear from you!
Enjoy the show and make sure to leave us some comments/feedback so we can make this puppy sparkle (and REEL QUICK please patronize some of our advertisers to help us cover the cost of producing and hosting the show).
How can you contact us?
- Twitter: @FilmcastWOAC
- Email: FilmcastWOAC@gmail.com
FilmcastWOAC Contents:0:00 - 19:10 Intro - Movie News
- HFR Screenings of The Hobbit are most popular
- Star Trek Into Darkness viral marketing
- Wachowski cast their next feature
- Marvel close to casting Star Lord.
28:46 - 56:43 Staying Faithful to Source Material
56:44 - 59:16 Closing
Next Review: Les Misérables
- 48fpsmovies.com: HFR Screenings of The Hobbit are most popular
- Slashfilm: Star Trek Into Darkness viral marketing
- Variety: Wachowski cast their next feature
- Bleeding Cool: Marvel close to casting Star Lord.
Post a Comment